Vtiger today announced the release of Vtiger 7.1 RC version, which is available on sourceforge.net for download with following features and 100 + bugs fixes
- Follow A Record (Following a record is a nice fashion of marking a record as a favorite. This will act as a shortcut to get to favorite or active records. By following a record you get updates on it as the users modifies the record).
- Duplicate Record Prevention (Prevent duplicate records in Vtiger from all sources by enabling the duplicate check)
- Webform Attachments (Allow user to attach files to web forms)
- Import Users Using .CSV file (Supports importing User data using .csv file)
- Supporting Mysql V5.7
- Customize modules icons and bugs
Important Note: RC stands for Release Candidate, meaning that it’s not yet recommended for production yet